General Business Main Action Plan
- Regarding the Publication of the General Business Main Action Plan
- Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd. announces the “General Business Main Action Plan” based on the Next Generation Development Support Measures Promotion Act.
- What is the Next Generation Development Support Measures Act?
- This law was enacted to establish a basic philosophy for next-generation development support measures, clarifying the responsibilities of national and local public organizations, business owners and citizens so that children who will be responsible for the next generation of society are born healthy, and to improve the environment for them to be nurtured.
- What is the General Business Main Action Plan?
- It is a plan formulated by the employer based on the Next Generation Development Support Measures Promotion Act, and is intended to improve the employment and work environment for all workers so that workers can balance work and child-rearing.
- Dai-ichi Denshi Sangyo Co., Ltd. Action Plan
- The following action plan was developed to enable employees to balance work and parenting, create an environment where all employees can work comfortably and where all employees can demonstrate their abilities to the fullest.
- Plan Period
From July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2025
Conduct a "Children's Visitation Day" where children belonging to workers can actually see the place where their parents are working. (Location for visit: Akashi Factory)
* Action plan formulation guidelines: Matters related to Next Generation Development Support Measures other than matters regarding the preparation of the employment environment. (3)
Goal ｜ Implemented once a year Measures ｜ Thoroughly spread information so that many children will participate in “Children's Visitation Day”
Appointment of people for guides and safety education and training.
June 24, 2014
- Plan Period